July 19th, 2007
- Schizophrenia Ireland: research and evaluation report, Needs Identification and Service Provision: Social Exclusion and Mental Illness (November 2000).
- SI Service Evaluation/Strategic Plan
- Waterford Crystal: management, development and evaluation of various social inclusion projects under various EU programmes: Employment-Horizon (CODE), Adapt (Voltaire) and Leonardo da Vinci (Sesame; Wicca; Prospero) programmes.
- Authorship of Waterford Crystal’s Communications Strategy, Informing a Competitive, Customer Focused Organization (June 2003).
- Centre for Independent Living: research and writing of strategic evaluation report, Independent Living: towards the new millennium (April 2000).
- Waterford Corporation (2000-2001): facilitation and group work for Waterford Area Partnership and Ballybeg Forum.
- Lavanagh Centre (1998-2000): evaluation report on Enable II Employment Horizon project.
- Irish Institute of Training and Development (1999-2001): education policy review for trainer development (in association with FAS and NUI Galway).
- FAS (2000-2001): evaluation of Disability Awareness training for staff. Research and writing of report: Assessment and Needs Identification for Social Inclusion.
- Disability Support Service, University College Cork (1999-2000): evaluation report on Building on Success EU Horizon project.
- DSS, UCC, Feasibility Study for a Disability Research Institute (in association with the Higher Education Authority) 2003
- Southern Health Board (1999-2001): development and evaluation of Social Empowerment-Enterprise Development training project (Leonardo da Vinci).
- SEHB management inputs
- University College Cork (1999-2001): development and co-ordination of Diploma in Professional Studies: Managing Diversity.
- Tipperary Community Workshop (1997-1999): strategic review and evaluation.
- County Wexford Community Workshop, New Ross
- Disability Federation of Ireland: research and authorship, European Funding and Resources – a developmental guide (March 2000).
- Galway City Partnership (2001): project evaluation for mental health sector under Culture 2000 programme.
- Canal Communities Partnership: research and authorship, Needs Analysis: People with Disabilities (April 2002).
- Irish Wheelchair Association (2001-03), Strategic Review and Planning Consultancy.
- FAS/Canal Communities Partnership: Review of the CE Scheme in the Canal Communities Area (March 2003)
- Tipperary Institute, Social Inclusion and Educational provision
- NUI Galway, Foundation Diploma in Equality and Diversity
- Cheshire Ireland, Foundation Training
- Galway City Partnership, Culture 2000
- Chambers of Commerce of Ireland, Age and Diversity training programs 2003
- Central Mental Hospital, Dundrum
- Waterford Area Partnership
- Red Kettle Theatre Company
- Waterford Healing Arts Trust
- Irish Council of People with Disabilities
- Delta Carlow
- Enable Ireland. BOOST
- Kilkenny Community Action Network, Disability Awareness Training
- North Eastern Health Board, St Davnet’s Training Centre, Monaghan Disability Services Review 1998
- Westmeath Equal Development
- Waterford Community Network
- Equality Authority
- Disabled Drivers Association of Ireland
- African Solidarity Centre, Dublin
- Business in the Community Ireland